Parents Duties and Responsibilities
The parents are an integral part of the Dallas Texans support system. It is important that parent’s observe the guidelines established by the Club, Leagues and State Association.
- Be encouraging, supportive and affirmative in regard to my child’s play on the field
- Respect officials and accept their decisions
- Support the coach, manager and the team
- Volunteer my services and talents to the Club when possible
- Familiarize myself with the Laws of the Game
- Comply with the rules, policies, and procedures of the team and the club as they apply to me.
- Discuss my child
- Only with my coach
- Not with the manager or any other person
- Only at a time mutually agreed up on by the coach
- Never prior to, during or directly after a game
Further I will never...
- Engage in dissent directed to an official
- Engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coachmanager, player or parent
- Interfere at any time with the duties and responsibilities of the coach or manager
- Act in any way that is detrimental to the team or the Gulf Coast Texans Soccer Club