|Please Click here for information about our East Division Tryouts|
GULF COAST TEXANS Tryouts
SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUTS WILL BE HELD JAN 7-9 AND FEB 2 FOR OUR 2012-2013 SOCCER SEASON!
Tryout dates and times are:
Monday, January 7: 6:00-7:30pm U10-U14
Wednesday, January 9: 6:00-7:30pm U10-U14
Saturday, February 2: 9:00 U15-U18
We are hoping for another record breaking turnout for the Texans!
The Gulf Coast Texans have been identified as one of the top youth soccer organizations in America. Their girl’s program was rated the #1 program in the country and their boy’s program was rated #2 by Soccer America magazine. Our philosophy and commitment to player development is to promote the game of soccer, help players reach their full potential, develop the skills to compete at high levels and assist college bound players in obtaining scholarships.
These are just a few of our accomplishments:
· Nationally Licensed Coaches
· Sent players to train with Manchester United last year
· More than 100 GCT players signed to play soccer in college
· Provided College Recruiting Seminar by the Sports Source for all DTF players
· The only Nike Premier Club in Northwest Florida
· The only youth soccer organization in the US affiliated with Manchester United
· Offer FREE goalkeeper and skills clinics for those who want extra training
· Older teams attended major college showcases: Disney, Raleigh, Sunbowl, Houston Shootout
· Proud member of the Gulf States Premier League (U.S. Club NPL System)
Please arrive 30 minutes before tryouts.
All players need to attend both days of tryouts, special arrangements are by request only.
There is no cost to tryout. Players should bring cleats, shin guards, and plenty of water.
Come Try Out!
If you are relocating to the area, or will miss tryouts altogether, please contact DOC David Kemp,
firstname.lastname@example.org, for a special evaluation.
U10 SuperLiga Academy Program
Our U10 SuperLiga Academy Program, is open to boys and girls, the SuperLiga will serve as a preparatory program for the Dallas Texans Florida Select Division. The focus will be on establishing the correct foundation of skills and decision making needed to make the transition to Select Level play at U11. Players will receive professional coaching twice a week and experience a number of different game play formats on Saturday mornings designed to facilitate and encourage player development. The program is available at both Ashton Brosnaham and Roger Scott complexes.
• Professional Coaching